Downloading, printing and reviewing a course certificate
Learners will receive a course completion certificate if they have completed a course by meeting the passing score requirements (80% or higher on the course assessment). Upon achieving the passing score, the course certificate will be emailed to the user. Additionally, the learner can access the certificate in the platform.
To download and print your certificate:
- Log in to The Wood Institute site (https://www.woodinstitute.org/login/index.php).
- From your dashboard, click on the course in which the certificate was received.
- Scroll down to the CERTIFICATE section of the course, which will display if you have met the passing score requirements for the quiz.
- Click the Certificate link.
The Certificate page displays.
- Click the button. You will be prompted to download the certificate to your computer/network.
- Save the certificate. Then double-click on it to view it.
- Either use your browser buttons or the Print button in the window to print the certificate.
At any time, you can return to the course to re-download the certificate.
What do I need to do to get a certificate?
You must watch/read the course content, take the course quiz and receive a score of 80% or higher on the quiz. The certificate will then be available for you to view, download and/or print.
Accessing The Wood Institute catalog
Accessing the Catalog Click here to access the The Wood Institute catalog without logging into the system. You can alway return to the catalog by clicking the COURSE CATALOG menu item in the header of every page. Navigating the Catalog Once you have ...
How do I see a history of all courses I've taken and credit earned?
To see your progress in all courses and credit earned: Click Dashboard in the site header. Scroll down to the My Courses section of the page. This will list all courses in which you are enrolled and the credit associated with each. You can claim ...
Logging into the platform
Open your browser, and go to https://www.woodinstitute.org/login/index.php. The Wood Institute login page displays. Enter the username and password you defined when creating an account. Click here to learn how to create an account, if you do not ...
Breadcrumbs are an easy way to navigate throughout the site. Every page in the system has "breadcrumbs" at the top. For example, when on the main page of a course, the breadcrumbs at the top look like the following: Each of the items in the ...